[Gllug] Problems reading Rev Rumble's posts

Mark Lowes hamster at korenwolf.net
Wed Jul 30 12:29:40 UTC 2003

On Tue, 2003-07-29 at 16:53, Doug Winter wrote:
> Except it's probably true.  You really think there are people out
> there for whom *all* of the below are true?
>
>     * are not allowed to use any form of web-based email software
>     * cannot run putty to get access to a unix system
>     * cannot install different windows email software

Yes there will be people out there for which all of the above are true,
welcome to the world of paranoid admins, paranoid legal types and HR
being arses.

--
The Flying Hamster <hamster at korenwolf.net>      http://www.korenwolf.net/
If there's nothing wrong with me, maybe there's something wrong with

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk