[Gllug] Attention Andy Loates: Loates Family Research

Drew & Dawn Adamson drew.dawn at xtra.co.nz
Sat Jul 5 22:09:45 UTC 2003

Dear Andy,

Kia ora from New Zealand.
I have been researching the Loates family tree for a number of years now & have put together quite a few family groups with the help of other Loates family members that I have been in contact with in the UK, Canada, Australia & here in New Zealand & also along with information added from baptisms, marriages & census records available online. Most of these Loates family members have yet to be linked to the 2 main family groups that we have so far, one originating from Derbyshire & the other out of Cambridgeshire which I'm sure are linked anyway. Nyk Loates of Harlow has put together a very comprehensive family line from the 1790s originating out of Cambridgeshire & the challenge now is to try & link all these disjointed branches into one coherent family tree. To that end any information you could provide about your own immediate ancestry would be most welcome in helping putting this jig-saw puzzle together.
Cheers.

Arohanui,
Drew Adamson
35 Freyberg Terrace,