[Gllug] Problems reading Rev Rumble's posts

chanka perera chanka_perera at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 30 16:44:42 UTC 2003

hi,

--- Andrew Halliwell <ah at gnd.com> wrote:
> And verily, didst Kristian Davies announce to the
> hordes:

> "Must Consult Someone

> > I must be doomed, what with my Outlook2k, MCSE and
> sys admin job :-)
>
> But.. You're on a linux list, which I assume you've
> seen the light and
> sought redemption.
> :)

100% true :-)
no point of going to dark side of computing by doing
MCSE .. if you really want to go for certification go
for CCNA or RHCE but they all are professional
qulifications but best thing is try to learn from
hacks ( try to get some hands-on-experience) by going
around linux fs/kernel/internals ..

chanka perera

http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk