[Gllug] Sony Digital Camera Hack

Simon Faulkner simon at titanic.co.uk
Wed Jul 9 07:32:06 UTC 2003

>>I think you'd have more luck rigging a servo to the shutter button<<

Probably :-)

I have dismantled the remote controller and it has an NEC micro processor
and 4 surface mount switches.

I think that I will solder extra leads onto the switches that I need and
short these with the Atmel.

I can then make the Atmel take a picture every 2 mins 50 secs to prevent the
camera powering down.

Simon