[Gllug] Package management

John Hearns jhearns at freesolutions.net
Wed Jul 9 10:15:57 UTC 2003

> Martin
>
> Thanks for the further post.
>
> I do hope that you actually meant 'IF I get run over by a bus' rather than
> 'WHEN I get run over by a bus'  :-)
>
> Or are you just a fatalist ??
No, Martin is not a fatalist. Just a professional.
In line with Chapter 10 of 'Unix Backup and Recovery', Martin has documented
complete disaster recovery plan, and is thoroughly testing every stage.
He has got beyond the pansy stages of reading back backups, hot plugging
disks on RAID sets,
releasing a ferret in the office and shouting 'Live ferret! Every man and
woman for themselves!'.
He is now onto the second part of the chapter, firebombing the server room
and throwing
himself under a bus for real.
Pat on the back there, mate.

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk