[Gllug] Evesham/Linux for a small business

Martin A. Brooks martin at clues.ltd.uk
Mon Jul 28 08:59:36 UTC 2003

On Mon, 2003-07-28 at 00:59, North London John wrote:
> good price. What are people's experiences with Evesham like? Are the
> boxes as good as they sound? What's the support like?

Evesham are generally okay.  If you'd like my 2p worth, I'd suggest
buying from GND (http://www.gnd.com/) instead.

> Second question: are there any  small business linux email lists,
> websites, etc? Preferably UK based, but anything would be helpful.

I don't know of a list of this natures, certainly some of the people on
this list are involved with small businesses - myself, for example.

Regards
--
Martin A. Brooks, Clues Ltd
http://www.clues.ltd.uk/