[Gllug] Galeon hacked (fedora RPM)

Adrian McMenamin adrian at mcmen.demon.co.uk
Tue Jul 22 21:43:15 UTC 2003

On Tuesday 22 July 2003 22:31, Adrian McMenamin wrote:
> I have just tried to set the font size in the galeon I downloaded from
> fedora for my Red Hat 8 installation and I have had my screen fill up with
> pop ups - any body else had this problem?

Cannot recreate this - so would welcome any views as to whether anybody else
can - but I was setting the minimum font size (based on earlier message on
GLLUG) and screen strated to fill up with popups.

May have been a function of the site I was looking at at the time (Sky
Sports), but I am trying it again there too and it is not being repeated.
Very strange.

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk