[Gllug] OT: SCSI Terminators

Doug Winter doug at pigeonhold.com
Fri Jul 18 12:26:53 UTC 2003

(Apologies for off-topic post)

I'm having real problems finding an online supplier for a High Voltage
Differential SCSI-3 Active Terminator.  I expect I can get all sorts of
silly quotes from big-iron suppliers, but I only want this one thing.

Has anyone got any suggestions?

Thanks,

Doug.

--
6973E2CF print 2C95 66AD 1596 37D2 41FC  609F 76C0 A4EC 6973 E2CF
persists in trying to adapt the world to himself.  Therefore all