[Gllug] Help with Red Hat 8.0 install on Win 98

Per Gregers Bilse bilse at networksignature.com
Tue Jul 15 15:13:48 UTC 2003

On Jul 15, 11:08am, John Hearns <jhearns at freesolutions.net> wrote:
> I think this thread has run its course.

Off-topic items are the lifeblood of all mailing lists.

Since Ms Jensen and I evidently share a mother-tongue (or something
close), I'd like to point out what's actually up:

Original               Literal translation         In practice

"Undskyld mig"         "Excuse me"                 "I'm sorry"
"Jeg er ked af det"    "I'm sorry"                 "Unfortunately"
"Lige et oejeblik"     "Just a moment"             "Excuuuuuse me"

> Apologies to Robert - maybe we could continue on the thread "Help on disk
> partitioning for Red Hat 8.0"

Naah ... :-)

  -- Per

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk