[Gllug] Problems reading Rev Rumble's posts

Liam Delahunty ldelahunty at britstream.com
Tue Jul 29 20:21:24 UTC 2003

Simon Morris happened to write:

>Well for 'historical accuracy' this thread started because I couldn't read
>Simon Rumbles post in Evolution.

I've no particular reason to comment on this note more than any other in
this thread, I just waited till there was a break before butting in.

I don't have to, but I'm currently choosing to use Outlook. Later today I
may well be using mutt, or PINE. As it happens in Outlook 2000 I haven't had
a problem with Rev. Rumble's postings.

Unless I'm mistaken, there should be any problem for anyone to read my mail.
It's plain text. I haven't top posted.

I'm not being lazy using Outlook, it may be a jack of all trades and a
master of none, but it does what it does fairly well. In fact things like
the moving old email/sent email in PINE annoy me far more than Outlooks
"quirks".

Outlook isn't by any means perfect, as for alternatives, the Bat was okay,
and Opera 7's email bit is okay too, but at the end of the day, in windows,
Outlook (not express) is fine for me, and I hope my mail is okay for you
too.

Crikey, I nearly signed this "peace"... ;)

Kind regards,
Liam Delahunty

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk