[Gllug] OT: FightBox Tickets...

new2unix -at- sdf.lonestar.org new2unix at sdf.lonestar.org
Mon Jul 14 21:12:10 UTC 2003

<http://www.bbcfightbox.co.uk> is BBC's astonishing new gladiatorial
tournament featuring stunningly designed virtual reality Warriors
battling it out in front of a live studio audience. A WORLD 1st!

>From their website:
        You are invited to witness the FIRST EVER television tournament
        that is FightBox at the world famous BBC Television Centre.
        Anyone over18 can build their own 3D animated warrior on-line
        and, if they've trained them hard enough, put them to the
	ultimate test on a television show in front of a live studio audience.
	Incredible new technology will render these awesome Warriors and the Set into
	their full 3D glory within the TV studio. The gladiatorial style
	tournament staged between the Player's warriors and FIGHTBOX's resident
	awesome Sentients will be an immersive experience LIKE NO OTHER!
	YOU the audience will be the first to witness groundbreaking studio
	technology mixed with action packed games.

As it happens... I have 4 Fightbox tickets to give away.
(Unfortunately I can't attend as it clashes with another BBC broadcast
I've got tickets to)

If you are a Computer Games enthusiast then this would definitely be up
your street.

Date: Friday 25th July
Doors Open: 18:15
Doors Close: 18:45
Venue:  BBC Television Centre
        Woodlane
        Shepherds Bush
        London W12 7RJ

Nearest Tube: White City (Central Line)

Contact me off list if you are interested.
Remember I only have 4.
You'll need to contact the BBC and ask nicely if you want more :o)

--
new2unix -at- sdf.lonestar.org

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk