[Gllug] Problems reading Rev Rumble's posts

Doug Winter doug at pigeonhold.com
Tue Jul 29 15:53:23 UTC 2003

On Tue 29 Jul will wrote:
> Rubbish.  People sometimes have restrictions at their workplaces and
> sometimes this is on the software they can use.  To label all Outlook
> users as lazy and using the first thing that comes to hand is a massively
> unfair generalisation.

Except it's probably true.  You really think there are people out
there for whom *all* of the below are true?

    * are not allowed to use any form of web-based email software
    * cannot run putty to get access to a unix system
    * cannot install different windows email software

I agree it's *possible*.  I just don't think there are any.

--
6973E2CF print 2C95 66AD 1596 37D2 41FC  609F 76C0 A4EC 6973 E2CF
"Poets have been mysteriously silent on the subject of cheese."