[Gllug] 'Junk' clearance

t.clarke tim at seacon.co.uk
Fri Jul 25 12:35:42 UTC 2003

I have the following items, which are no longer of any use here, and will only
end up in the skip if no-one else can use:

3Com AccessBuilder Remote Office 500   - some sort of ISDN router I believe
Racal V26B Modem - ancient - doubtful anyone will have a use for it !
Racal MXF9632 9600BPS Modem - very slow but still works

If you have a use for any of them, please let me know.
Needless to say they are 'giveaways'

Tim

The E-Mail and any files transmitted  with it, are confidential
whom they are addressed. If you have received this message
in error please notify the sender and delete the message.

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk