[Gllug] Accessing hd with corrupt partition table

Dylan dylan at dylan.me.uk
Tue Jul 29 18:51:24 UTC 2003

On Tuesday 29 July 2003 17:55, Ian Norton wrote:
> by patient, i mean, dont be tempted to give up if gpart is busy for 4 hrs,

That's no problem - I've been battling with this for 6 weeks already. It's a
techno-UNsavvy mate's drive which Windoze has hozed thru applying scandisk
after re-pariotioning.

Anyway - is gpart runnablw from tomsrtbt? The drive seems so far gone it
prevents a box booting from hard drive...

Dylan

--
Sweet moderation
Heart of this nation