[Gllug] OT - Room to let

Pete Ryland pdr at pdr.cx
Sat Jul 26 13:46:02 UTC 2003

Hi all,

Geek-friendly flat seeks another flatmate.  ADSL and 802.11b.  Located in
Henley Drive, Bermondsey, on the 1 and 78 bus routes.  About 5mins by bus to
Aldwych or Liverpool Street.  About 15mins walk to London Bridge and
Bermondsey tube stations (two stops to Canary Wharf on the Jubilee Line).

It's a single room in a two-bedroom top-floor flat, with a view over
Bermondsey Spa.  The room is on the small side, but there is plenty of room
around the house for storage or desk space.

Rent is 95 quid exclusive.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me on 07786478298 or
02072522912.

Pete

--
pdr - Pete Ryland - http://pdr.cx/info/about/

  'The glib supposition of utilizing atomic energy when our coal
     has run out is a completely unscientific Utopian dream, a
         childish bug-a-boo.'  - Robert A. Millikan, 1928

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk