[Gllug] Problems reading Rev Rumble's posts

David Damerell damerell at chiark.greenend.org.uk
Tue Jul 29 11:16:40 UTC 2003

On Tuesday, 29 Jul 2003, Xander D Harkness wrote:
>will wrote:
>>It is entirely possible that some people are *required* to use Outlook,
>>but the employer allows reading personal email, you stupid troll.
>While this may be seen as responding to a troll, it does bring up an
>interesting point.

I realise this is the modern use of "troll" from "will", "person with
whom I disagree", but; none of this is a troll. I genuinely believe
that someone who cannot use the right tools for the task at hand is a
waste of time and space.

--
David Damerell <damerell at chiark.greenend.org.uk> Distortion Field!

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk