[Gllug] OT: drive enclosures

Martin A. Brooks martin at clues.ltd.uk
Mon Jul 28 11:01:02 UTC 2003

On Mon, 2003-07-28 at 11:36, Jack Bertram wrote:
> Anyone know whether this is a standard part, or whether these things
> are case-specific?  Which (on-line) stores sell this kind of thing?

I personally have a pair of CoolerMaster cooldrive kits.  They take up a
5.25in bay and have a front mount fan blowing air back over the drive.
They also serve to muffle the drive noise as well.

The kits are quite cheap but they're a real pain to get hold off.  I can
get them for about 25ukp each from a trade contact if you're interested.

Regards
--
Martin A. Brooks, Clues Ltd
http://www.clues.ltd.uk/