[Gllug] For Sale - SGI O2 + Origin Server (with prices)

Jon Masters jonathan at jonmasters.org
Thu Jul 24 13:16:14 UTC 2003

On Wed, 23 Jul 2003, James Bailey wrote:

> If people are interested I need to know asap. The plan is to borrow a van
> and then deliver all those that have been brought to Central London some
> where (near Bakers Street Tube Station I think) and you can pick them up
> from there.

Would it be possible for me to arrange for shipping or to talk some kind
person who is also getting one and does not mind a little compensation for
helping me ship it? This would be better for me because lugging
stuff from London to Reading is problematic[0]! :-).

Any update on when this is likely to be?

Jon.

[0] In theory I might be at the picnic with someone who has a car too.

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk