[Gllug] [Fwd: Response to your correspondence regarding the draft

Liam Delahunty ldelahunty at britstream.com
Thu Jul 17 08:22:20 UTC 2003

Daniel Ahrens Sent 16 July 2003 22:45

[In regard to Dianne Abbott & Mark Field MPs not responding to email]

>It doesn't follow that if you don't get a reply that nobody's listening.

Fair enough, but a little politeness on their part (moreover on the part of
an assistant who actually reads the email) would have been nice. Just a
simple, "thanks, we've received your message", would make me feel a little
better towards them in particular and quite possibly politicians & politics
as a whole.

...gentle sigh...

kind regards,
Liam