[Gllug] Computer shopping

Andy Farnsworth farnsaw at stonedoor.com
Mon Jul 28 15:24:47 UTC 2003

Ahh, that is true if you do not have a controller that off loads the
processing to itself.  A good IDE RAID controller appears as a SCSI
controller/device to the Computer and the OS.  If you are using a standard
IDE controller or a cheap RAID controller you are correct.

Andy Farnsworth
Mobile   : +44 (0) 7762 085 096
@Timeless: +44 (0)  208 818 2929
E-Mail   : farnsaw at stonedoor.com