[Gllug] For Sale - SGI O2 + Origin Server (with prices)

James Bailey baileyj at bournemouth.ac.uk
Wed Jul 23 12:45:30 UTC 2003

I should have put this extra info the first email I sent....

They currently belong to a university. They are being replaced with
Wintel box's and so they want to sell them. Ideally they want to sell all
in one go. They have been ringing round companies and they have had one
offer for a company to buy them for spare parts. They have offered £150
each for the O2's (with mouse/keyboard & monitor)
and £350 for the Origin.

I felt a bit sad about them going for spare parts as I had my eye on one
for a while. At the end of the day, I've been able to twist their arm to
allow me to offer them on here individually to see how many I can sell.
The rest will then be sold for spares.

If people are interested I need to know asap. The plan is to borrow a van
and then deliver all those that have been brought to Central London some
where (near Bakers Street Tube Station I think) and you can pick them up
from there.

James

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk