[Gllug] PC PRICE SLASH

Pvs Systems p.systems at merseymail.com
Fri Jul 18 04:30:16 UTC 2003

As a valued customer we are writing to inform you of our latest offers
available at factory direct prices.  You are on our list because you or an
aquaintance has submitted your address to our opt in only listing.  If you
feel your email address has been submitted in error or if you simply wish
to have your address removed please click the following link and your
address will be permanently deleted from our records
mailto:P.SYSTEMS at MERSEYMAIL.COM

P.c Special offer system

1800 PRO CPU
128MB 2700 DDR RAM
40 GB HARD DISK DRIVE
3.5" FLOPY DISK DRIVE
52 SPEED CDROM DRIVE
32 MB GRAPHICS
56K MODEM
SOUND
KEYBOARD
MOUSE
MID TOWER ATX CASE
WINDOWS 98 SE

£235 + VAT

DVD ROM WITH ABOVE SYSTEM = £15.00 + VAT
52 SPEED BURNPROOF CDREWRITER WITH ABOVE SYSTEM  = £30.00 + vat
EXTRA 256 MB RAM WITH ABOVE SYSTEM = £30.00 + vat
17" SVGA COLOUR MONITOR = £75.00

We have a limited quantity of these available on a first come first served
basis.  All units are brand new and are supplied with full warranty.

This is only one of many offers currently available from Pvs Systems,  If
you require any further information on these or any other offers please
contact us on our main office number tel: 01530 510 486.

Please note because of the overwhelming demand for the above offer we are
currently only taking enquiries/orders via our sales line listed below

To contact us Tel our sales line :01530 510486

To unsubscribe mailto:P.SYSTEMS at MERSEYMAIL.COM

Pvs Systems, 2 market place, Whitwick, Coalville, Leics, LE67 5DT
Tel: 01530 510 486
Office hours: 9-5 mon-fri and 9-3pm sat.

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk