[Gllug] GLLUG: Reposted messages?

Mark Lowes hamster at korenwolf.net
Thu Jul 3 19:33:49 UTC 2003

On Thu, 2003-07-03 at 19:45, John Edwards wrote:

> From the headers it looks like a load of emails were held up at one the
> ftech's Exim servers - I guess someone's done an unfrozen the mail queue.

That's about the size of it, enough mail was getting through the server
for it not to notice (we also use list.ftech.net as the distribution
mechanism for our cvs commit list).  At least until someone noticed
earlier today that an email they had posted hadn't arrived.  At which
point my day went downhill rapidly.

    Mark

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk