[Gllug] Colocated servers

Dean dean.wilson3 at virgin.net
Thu Jul 31 11:35:43 UTC 2003

On Thu, Jul 31, 2003 at 11:16:21AM +0000, Anthony Chapman wrote:
> Can someone give me an idea of the sort of price we should expect to
> pay to colocate a server? We're looking for 1U of rack and probably
> around 1Mb/s of bandwidth (average, but bursting much higher).
> Suggestions for good hosting providers would be useful too.

http://www.ukfsn.org/

Cheap, cheerful and above all else extremely competent.

I sent some queries about the service and got not just responses but
answers back in about ten minutes. I was impressed enough that we'll be
putting a box in there, and I'm a picky bastard.

  Dean
--
Dean Wilson             http://www.unixdaemon.net
Profanity is the one language all programmers understand

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk