[Gllug] EU patents

Chris Bell chrisbell at overview.demon.co.uk
Mon Jun 30 13:43:06 UTC 2003

Hello,
   My own thoughts on ever increasing rules and regulations concocted by the
currently wealthy nations are that they simply increase the rate by which
the rest of the world overtakes us. It is a global market, and we are
hopelessly outnumbered by people who are willing to do more for less. Other
countries are willing to ignore our restrictions and use whatever facilities
they need to do our work. We have already exported many forms of employment,
and seem happy to import a trained workforce to carry out work that must be
done here but our own people are unable or unwilling to do.

--
Chris Bell

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk