[Gllug] EDUCASHUN NEWS (OT)

Ian Northeast ian at house-from-hell.demon.co.uk
Fri Jun 13 21:49:11 UTC 2003

Ted Bell wrote:

> Personally I get around on a Triumph Trophy 1200.
> The Central line did my head in. I did try cycling but got knocked off by a
> van driver with cokebottle glasses. No periferal vision but able to pass the
> basic 21m eye test in the uk.

IMO there's not question about it really. If you can't afford a
helicopter and somewhere to "park" it, a motorcycle is the fastest way
around London, and a decent one has the acceleration to escape from
errant Transits, Ferraris etc. at a flick of the wrist. Bicycles are a
bit lacking in this respect.

VFR750 myself but I'm not predjudiced:)

Cheers, Ian

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk