[Gllug] Red hat 8 subscription

Xander D Harkness xander at harkness.co.uk
Tue Jun 3 20:21:26 UTC 2003

stanley wrote:

>Hello all
>	I downloaded the redhat 8 iso and installed them, which gave me an instant
>30 days subscription to the RHN. Now this is over i sthere any way I can
>update without have to pay a further subscription to red hat??
>
>Thanks for all the info in advance
>
>Rhys

The US$20 a year is not much to pay to support a company that provides a
lot of code.  I also subscribe / pay for SuSE as well.  RHN provides a
good and fast service.

You could also look at www.fedora.us and freshrpms.net

Have fun :-)

Kind regards
Xander

--
"Theres no way to rule innocent men. The only power any government has is the power to crack down on criminals. Well, when there arent enough criminals, one makes them. One declares so many things to be a crime that it becomes impossible for men to live without breaking laws." - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk