[Gllug] Wireless hardware

Ian Norton bredroll at darkspace.org.uk
Tue Jun 17 21:31:24 UTC 2003

oh, my cards are the pcmcia ones, not bad imo, range isnt quite as good as the
netgear cards tho, but good for a cheap card,

afaik there are 2 usb drivers, and aparently the 2.5.x version of the driver
supports both usb and pcmcia, shame i cant get cardbus working under 2.5.x

bred

On Tue, Jun 17, 2003 at 08:18:54PM +0100, Rich Walker wrote:
> Ian Norton <bredroll at darkspace.org.uk> writes:
>
> > if you buy any atmel cards drop me an email, i have some good drivers for them
> > for 2.4.18,19 and 2.4.20
>
> Which ones?
>
> > the ones i have are atmel (zonet zew 1000) at76c502ar cards. no antennae plug
> > tho but i only paid 22 quid each
>
> Have atmel USB  - had trouble with specific mobo's, kernels, USB
> connections, ...
>
> cheers, Rich.
>
> --
> rich walker | technical person | Shadow Robot Company | rw at shadow.org.uk
> front-of-tshirt space to let     251 Liverpool Road   |
>                                  London  N1 1LX       | +UK 20 7700 2487
>
> --

----- Message of the Hour ------
Moooo :-)