[Gllug] Charge

Daniel Ahrens dan at prankstersproductions.com
Sat Jun 14 02:27:07 UTC 2003

Sorry for being a bit cynical here dudez, but you know the price of plumbers
but you can't tell the poor bloke how much he should charge for the job. :)

So far the advice is: Don't charge per hour, charge a fixed price. Maybe
£300.

See what I mean? Maybe that's why the bottom has dropped out of contracting:
no one is as sure as the plumbers are, how much geeks should charge for
their blood, guts, sweat and tears.

To be quite honest: I wouldn't know how much to charge and it would be quite
interesting to know what is being charged.

rrrrrrrrock!!

Dan

dan at prankstersproductions.com
http://www.prankstersproductions.com