[Gllug] Re:SCO's Linux fight

Jim Bailey jim at freesolutions.net
Wed Jun 4 16:23:35 UTC 2003

On Wed, Jun 04, 2003 at 04:54:11PM +0100, Leslie Till wrote:
> Trying not to appear offensive.
> Are you using a spell checker in US/MS mode?

Yes and no I have a us spell checker but most of the time I either
ignore Americani_s_ations or don't bother with it all.  Yes I know my
spelling, punctuation and grammar really suck.  If it really bothers you
feel free to correct me on or off list.

I am also a really lazy reader/writer and frequently read what I believe
I have written, rather than what I actually have.  Reading in words to a
sentence that aren't there is a particularily annoying habbit I have.

Sorry :)

Peace Jim

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk