[Gllug] how to mount other partitions automaticallay during installation?

Shabir (Aureex Corporation) shabir at aureex.com
Tue Jun 10 05:22:10 UTC 2003

hi guys,
Sorry for the disturbance, I am developing a new distro to
wards it, I want to mount all the partitions in a hard
disk automatically like KNOPPIX so that user mainly home
users need go and type mount command to mount every
paritions.
Can any one help me how to do this during installation. I
am modifying anaconda source of redhat 9.0.

Thanks in advance,
Syed Shabir Zakiullah (shazak)
Alias Shabir
| Syed Shabir Zakiullah,               |
| B.Tech Electronics,                  |
| Madras Institute of Technology,      |
| Anna University,                     |
| E-mail: shazak2000 at yahoo.com         |
|         shabir at aureex.com (official) |

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk