[Gllug] Linx fonts under windows

Ian Norton bredroll at darkspace.org.uk
Mon Jun 2 16:59:01 UTC 2003

for a start,

fonts under linux/X11 are a mess, when printing totally different fonts are
used (mostly) to the screen ones,

you 'can' copy the fonts and use then with ghostscript on windows, but
generally its a real headache,

you can however try to get ttf versions of the fonts you want to use
(helvetica, garamond etc)

bred

--
----- Message of the Hour ------