[Gllug] plurals

Tethys tet at accucard.com
Thu Jun 19 11:47:34 UTC 2003

Chris Bell writes:

>   Probably due to the "Royal We". I had thought about purchasing the Oxford
>English Dictionary on CD ROM, but it is advertised as single user, Microsoft
>Only, and expensive.

Yep, that's why I still don't have a copy. To make matters worse,
I'd been considering getting the full dead tree version instead.
However, they've changed the typesetting in recent versions, and
it's *apalling*. It looks like it's been dumbed down to appeal to
the lowest common denominator, and I certainly wouldn't give them
any money for it.

Tet

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk