[Gllug] open source document sharing portal

Ian Norton bredroll at darkspace.org.uk
Thu Jun 19 15:44:40 UTC 2003

Hiya,

my program GWI (web based with tied mysql backend) should be able to do this,
take a look at

http://atari.darkspace.org.uk

and just imagine instead of it having a software index having a documents

also while i think of it,

http://books.darkspace.org.uk (created for someone but they lost intrest)

bredroll

--