[Gllug] spews blacklist

Alex alx at satta.co.uk
Mon Jun 2 13:11:41 UTC 2003

Might SPEWS not argue that if whois on a netblock was more up-to-date, or
at least more fine-grained, then "collateral damage" would be minimised? I
could at least see the reasoning behind this, to some extent.

Mind you, that is academic. SPEWS is not a real-world solution to UCE, as
I'm sure someone has already said!

Alex

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk