[Gllug] Re:SCO's Linux fight

Jim Bailey jim at freesolutions.net
Wed Jun 4 10:38:43 UTC 2003

On Wed, Jun 04, 2003 at 10:15:18AM +0100, Tethys wrote:

> Jim Bailey writes:
>
> >BTW my current contractor believes my Peace Jim thing may cause offense
> >in some quarters and has instructed me to stop using it on their emails.
> >
> >War Jim
>
> While this amused me, I have to say I'd probably tell them to politely
> go screw themselves. But then I really have a problem with extremes of
> political correctness like this...

Me too but being open proponent of anarchy, global peace, Drug
legalization, learning not education and generally being nice, doesn't
fit well with the flip side of being a corporate whore for money and
knowledge.

Too be honest I am dealing with a lot of American suits who are important to
the future of my client and tech support emails are not the place
expound on my pet theories of human social evolution.

Peace Jim

"Most people are other people. Their thoughts are someone else's
opinions, their lives a mimicry, their passions a quotation."

-"De Profundis," Oscar Wilde

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk