[Gllug] ghttp library help setting timeout to ghttp_process

Ramprasad A Padmanabhan ramprasad at netcore.co.in
Mon Jun 9 07:12:00 UTC 2003

Hello all,

I am sorry for mailing to this list directly, I was looking desperately
for help and found none

I have a very simple uncomplicated code that uploads a file to a server
by http using ghttp library

The problem is my program just hangs( for around 80s )  when  network is
down or behind some firewall dropping the http packets

Can Anyone tell me How to set timeout of a call to  ghttp_process();

Thanks
Ram

( Please CC me in your reply As I am not on the list )

NETCORE SOLUTIONS *** Ph: +91 22 5662 8000 Fax: +91 22 5662 8134

MailServ: Email, IM, Proxy, Firewall, Anti-Virus, LDAP
Fleximail: Mail Storage, Management and Relaying
http://netcore.co.in

Emergic Freedom: Linux-based Thin Client-Thick Server Computing
http://www.emergic.com

BlogStreet: Top Blogs, Neighborhoods, Search and Utilities
http://www.blogstreet.com

Rajesh Jain's Weblog on Technology: http://www.emergic.org

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk