[Gllug] Whats peoples views on SPAM?

Mark Lowes hamster at korenwolf.net
Tue Mar 25 15:17:53 UTC 2003

On Tue, 2003-03-25 at 10:46, Peter Adamson wrote:
> Obviously spams a pain in the rear end.
> But I'm looking for linuxy work (note, I'm not putting down any usefull
[...]
> Is it ok for someone like me to post a message with all of my CV info,
> incase someone here knows of a job going?

I think with this post you've done enough.

This isn't a jobs list so sending an email with your CV or even a
summary of it isn't really appropriate.  I think there are guidelines on
www.gllug.org.uk for advertising on the list but remember if you're
looking for a job from someone here or by recommendation from someone
here then how you use the list is likely to count for a lot (unless
you're already know to that person in which case this list isn't going
to make any difference there anyway ;)

--
Mark Lowes <hamster at korenwolf.net>
http://www.korenwolf.net/