[Gllug] Regarding priracy (sic)

Formi formi at blueyonder.co.uk
Thu Mar 13 00:10:41 UTC 2003

> You are not in my blacklist.  I am sad that I am in yours, I would not
> intentionally post anything that would offend someone.  I would rather
> drop out of a conversation.
>
> Kind regards
> Xander

 I thought I'd made clear I don't have any mail filter stopping mails
 from certain people on my systems.

 I have done a bit of mental research and I found why I have something
 negative about you, and really is more my fault than yours.

 Do you remenber the Netgear card that I got from you, I became mad at you
 for about 2 minutes when I put it on my desktop.

 Basically when I switched it on, it was dead, no BIOS messages, nothing.
 I thought that it was completely fried.

 When I removed the card all got back to normal, the pc was fine.

 As I said I've got nothing against you, I'm grateful you gave me the
 card, but I do remenber the 2 minutes of pointless/unjustified madness.

 I don't hold grudges against people, I might bicker about them, but
 I don't let anybody get at me for more than a relative short ammount of
 time.

 Thinking what I think about capitalism, some goverments, the situation
 in some countries on this planet... if I let it get to me I would be
 depressed for a few reincarnations.

 Formi
 FreeBSD 4.7 ThinkPad 570               He who for pleasure dies,
 Linux Registered User #235743                 even death enjoys.

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk