[Gllug] Stop the War march this Saturday 22nd

Jason Clifford jason at ukpost.com
Mon Mar 17 12:33:43 UTC 2003

On Mon, 17 Mar 2003, Dermot Moynihan wrote:

> http://www.stopwar.org.uk/
>
> Sorry to be so blatantly off topic but somethings are a little more
> important than rules.

Thanks Dermot.

I'm kind of expecting to be attending a protest in central London tomorrow
as it looks like that will be necessary.

Do those of intending to attend on Saturday want to have another go at
meeting up before hand?

If so I recommend we meet away from the official starting points as it was
very busy there last time.

Jason Clifford
http://www.ukfsn.org/		Get the T-Shirt Now

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk