[Gllug] VACANCY: Since the subject has come up... :-)

Rev Simon Rumble simon at rumble.net
Thu Mar 13 13:00:41 UTC 2003

On Thu 13 Mar, Tethys bloviated thus:

> Well, they definitely win bonus points:
>
> 	If you are an individual interested in this position, please e-mail
> 	your CV to us in ASCII text format
>
> It makes a nice change from all those ads I've seen for Unix vacancies
> that require a CV in Word format...

They probably should include the option of {Star,Open}Office formats,
since they own it.  Then again, start doing that and someone will want
to submit theirs in Javahelp.

--
Rev Simon Rumble <simon at rumble.net>
www.rumble.net

 "The problem with a system that needs competent managers
  is that it needs competent managers."
- Graydon Saunders