[Gllug] CarCam

French, Alastair Alastair.French at racalinstruments.com
Mon Mar 17 15:29:52 UTC 2003

Something similar to this was covered a while back by the BBC Best
Inventions programme

http://www.bbc.co.uk/factsheets/bestinventions/prog_2189.shtml

at the bottom of the page. I'm not sure if anything ever came of it though.

Alastair

IMPORTANT NOTICE

The information contained in this e-mail is confidential. It may also
be legally privileged. It is intended only for the stated
addressee(s) and access to it by any other person is unauthorised. If
you are not an addressee, you must not disclose, copy, circulate or
in any other way use or rely on the information contained in this
e-mail. Such unauthorised use may be unlawful.

If you have received this e-mail in error, please inform Racal
Instruments Ltd. immediately by emailing
postmaster at racalinstruments.com or phoning +44 (0)1628 604455 (ask
for the I.T. Dept.) and delete it and all copies from your system.

www.racalinstruments.com

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk