[Gllug] Netgear RP114 router/switch won't receive IP from D-Link DSL-300G+

Andrew Halliwell ah at gnd.com
Mon Mar 24 10:34:41 UTC 2003

And verily, didst Garry Heaton announce to the hordes:
> My ISP, PlusNet

Uuuurgh.
Plusnet?
I signed up with them after freenet.co.uk ended their BT surftime trial.
They had a 3 month minimum signup, which was fine, but only when you
actually SIGNED UP and paid your money were you granted access to their user
forums where the full horror of their service was told.

Surftime. Evening and weekend.
Guess what time online per day they considered to be (in their words)
"Taking the mickey".

Suffice to say, they refused to cancel and refund unless my account was
terminated, so I just continued using it as I had been all along (dial up at
6, sign off at 1am) until they cancelled it themselves.

(sorry, nothing to do with your problem but that name....)
:)

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk