[Gllug] I QUIT

Jonathan Harker jon at jonathanharker.co.uk
Thu Mar 13 22:38:53 UTC 2003

Hi everyone,

I'm disappointed to have to leave because there are some nice folks
here, but I just can't be bothered dealing with all the reckless abuse
that goes on in this forum. Fine, sure, perhaps I rise to the bait too
much and feed the troll, and yes, sure, I should filter said troll, but
I don't see why I should have to.

In my opinion this list should be monitored or subscription-only so that
  poisonous posts or people can simply be bounced or kicked off. It
would sure make this place a more pleasant, polite and troll-free place
to be. Currently, this is the rudest online forum I've ever been a part
of to date, and I've been around. $DEITY knows what newbies or new
subscribers must think. I know a number of people who have also left in
disgust, but haven't said so and just slipped away.

It's up to you remaining folks to do something about it, but I've had
enough.

Oh, and technically I'm about as far from London as it is possible to
get anyway  :-)

Over and out
Luv Jon

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk