[Gllug] invisible mouse

Doug Winter doug at pigeonhold.com
Sat Mar 1 17:30:01 UTC 2003

On Fri 28 Feb Ian Scott wrote:
> Hmm, now I have this problem if I start linux direct from win98.
> I start via loadlin, and have a batch file set up to run in DOS mode
> ... it starts fine, but no pointer in X.
>
> If I run the same batch file from true dos, the pointer is visible.
>
> Wierd, no???

Sounds like your windows mouse drivers might be doing something
$strange.  Might be worth installing the latest versions.

You aren't using "comet cursor" or anything like that are you?

doug.

http://www.britishsteal.com                             doug at pigeonhold.com
key 1024D/6973E2CF print 2C95 66AD 1596 37D2 41FC  609F 76C0 A4EC 6973 E2CF
...computing's central challenge, "How not to make a mess of it," has not
been met.  -- Edsger W. Dijkstra, March 2001