[Gllug] Squid error pages

Doug Winter doug at pigeonhold.com
Fri Mar 21 14:16:39 UTC 2003

On Fri 21 Mar Ashley Evans wrote:
> Cheers. I can look at customising those now.
>
> I don't think I explained quite what I wanted though. I'd like x.x.x.1 and
> x.x.x.2 to get different error pages. I don't fancy (read, the ablility) to
> hack squid though, so if there's no /easy/ way I'll still be able to sleep :)

Aha.  Well, I don't know any proper way, but you could probably hack it
pretty easily with Javascript.

doug.

http://www.britishsteal.com                        doug at pigeonhold.com
1024D/6973E2CF print 2C95 66AD 1596 37D2 41FC 609F 76C0 A4EC 6973 E2CF
"The United States is like the guy at the party who gives
cocaine to everybody and still nobody likes him. -- Jim Samuels"