[Gllug] Apache 2

Xander D Harkness xander at harkness.co.uk
Sat Mar 1 18:07:34 UTC 2003

> Has anyone got any success/grief/war stories about using Apache 2 on
> linux  rather than 1.3? Specifically, is anyone else having a spot of
> bother getting  PHP to work? I'm hoping to get it to work, as I also
> want to play with  mod_mono which is Apache 2 only, for running my
> ASP.NET work stuff.
I am running apache2 for webmail and things.

The gotcha I got stuck on was that not only did I have to change the
php.ini file but there is also a php config file in /etc/httpd/conf/ that
had the size and post settings.

Aside from that it has been perfectly well behaved even under heavy loads.

Kind regards
Xander

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk