[Gllug] Downright fun

Andrew Halliwell ah at gnd.com
Wed Mar 5 10:44:24 UTC 2003

And verily, didst Doug Winter announce to the hordes:

> --+HP7ph2BbKc20aGI
>
> On Tue 04 Mar David Damerell wrote:
> > >I see your nethack, and raise you an angband :-)
> >=20
> > But NetHack is much better </troll>
>
> s/much better/completely impossible/

fun though... And no, I doubt it's COMPLETELY impossible...
I'm sure, with the aid of a bambleweeny submeson brain, atomic vector
plotter and really hot cup of tea, it'd be completable.

:)

I'm surprised no-one's mentioned "Adom" yet.
Like nethack, but you actually start outside and can wonder around the
wilderness finding villages and more than one dungeon.

(And be attacked by wolves in a more... natural environment than the middle
of a monster infested cave)

:)

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk