[Gllug] Wrong ADSL modem/router?

Chris Bell chrisbell at overview.demon.co.uk
Mon Mar 17 13:41:48 UTC 2003

On Mon 17 Mar, John Hearns wrote:

> Could we have a link to the approved filters, and the replacement box
> front, please?

   The Z420-UK as supplied by DSL Source is BT approved and listed at 8.50

http://www.DSLsource.co.uk/filters.asp?idShop=8

   Solwise supply compatible faceplate splitters at 11.99 (and complete
standard master boxes with standard fronts at 9.95). The compatible
faceplates bypass and replace the normal line termination components
completely.
   I would NOT recommend the type that they offer at 3.99, the sophisticated
components incorporated in the approved types would not physically fit
inside the case.

http://www.Solwise.co.uk/adsl_splitters.htm

--
Chris Bell