[Gllug] Regarding priracy (sic)

Dean Wilson dean.wilson3 at virgin.net
Thu Mar 6 17:44:59 UTC 2003

David Damerell wrote:
> It's reasonable to ask other people to stop producing opinions on this
> subject if you don't produce your own.

Here's a funny story, in one of the large number of political discussion
newsgroups someone asked for guidance on configuring a Debian server. No
hang on that's my mistake, that wouldn't happen.

Now that we have reached the level of personal attacks and the "If i say it
often enough they'll agree" phase of the conversation can we please drop
the thread?

Thank you for your time.
  Dean
--
Profanity is the one language all programmers understand
--- Anon

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk